Prueba 3 - Confessions of a Writing Freak

Breaking

Confessions of a Writing Freak

Convierte tus pensamientos en arte.


Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

lunes, 27 de agosto de 2018

Prueba 3



"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." ---unknown

Living well is a job; anyone can die. --Jack LaLane

"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you criticize him, you're a mile away, plus you have his shoes." -- anon

You can walk a mile in a man's shoes, but to get inside his head you'd have to get really small and crawl up his nose. --Captain Monterey jack

"The stone age came to an end not for a lack of stones, and the oil age will end, but not for a lack of oil," -- Sheik Ahmed Zaki Yamani, Saudi Arabia's former oil minister, Reuters

Life is too short not to. -- Katie Hafner

the stillness in stillness is not the true stillness; only when there is stillness in motion does the universal rhythm manifest. -- taoist via CW

ÐOnly those who see the invisible can do the impossible.[per thou] [integral] Dr. Bernard Lown

ÐThe task is not to see what has never been seen before, but to think what has never been thought before about what you see everyday.[per thou] [integral]Erwin Schršdinger

Focus is a substitute for time -- John L. Warren

"Have a good time saving the world, or you're just going to depress yourself. People want to be part of something fun... put fun in the movement to conserve, preserve, and restore, and celebrate Earth, and people will run to sign up." -David Brower

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action, according to our will, within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Move your fat ass, Harry, or you'll sink this boat." Actual quote from George Washington to another general in his boat as he crossed the Delaware. True story.

Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny. ~~Mahatma Gandhi

"Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead." -- Benjamin Franklin

"We are like tenant farmers chopping down the fence around our house for fuel when we should be using nature's inexhaustible sources of energy -- sun, wind and tide. I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that." --Thomas Alva Edison

"I like to keep up my ranking, so I buy all kinds of worthless crap because other people are buying it too. It's my lifestyle. We all need one, because so few of us have lives." -- Jon Carroll



"Suppose you were an idiot... And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself." -- Mark Twain



"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." Alan Kay

"You're only young once, but you can be immature forever" Anon.

"I don't want planning. I want plans." Jack Welch

"The are no plans. There is only planning." Dwight D. Eisenhower

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

"If relativity is proved right the Germans will call me a German, the Swiss call me a Swiss citizen, and the French will call me a great scientist. If relativity is proved wrong the French will call me a Swiss, the Swiss will call me a German, and the Germans will call me a Jew." -- Albert Einstein

"If the success or failure of this planet and of human beings depended on how I am and what I do, how would I be? What would I do?" -- r. buckminster fuller

"I'm not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special except to dare to think, and to dare to go with the truth, and to dare to really love completely." -- R. Buckminster Fuller

"The challenge of integrity is to live at one with G-d, at one with all life, at one with oneself."

"My country is the world and my religion is to do good." -- Thomas Paine

"Biology has been solving hard combinatorial optimization problems for 3.8 billion years. Maybe we should pay attention to how it does it." - Stuart Kauffman, At Home in the Universe

"The need is not really for more brains. The need is for a gentler, a more tolerant people



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here